Mark 16:15 (AMP) And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach and publish openly the good news (the Gospel) to every creature [of the whole human race].

18 May 2010

The Passion of the Christ: (Music Video) "This Man"




" Video I made after a friend asked me about the Passion of the Christ movie. He didn't understand the movie so I made this to try to help him understand as well as for others to use in outreach. (update my friend accepted the Lord and is now my brother Praise God!). --Music by Jeremy Camp "This Man" and Jeremy Riddle."




I was encouraged when I saw the creative way in which the person who made this video presented the gospel to his friend and praise God that God moved on the young man's heart and he is now saved! Be encouraged for those who have family, friends, colleagues who don't respond to your words, there is more than one way to give people the gospel, so be creative!  To the glory of God...


Please do write to us @ pgspreadtheword@gmail.com and share some of the creative ways you have shared the gospel to encourage others!


Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzIOBv00g-I


Go bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails